Live Chat   |   Call (866)-478-7093   |   FAQ
McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

Keep Your Immune System Strong, Safely & Naturally

Why are you using immune supplements that use ingredients that aren’t clinically proven to work? G-Immunity is an all-natural daily immune system booster that you when you feel good and want to stay that way!

To keep your immune system strong and in good working order, G-Immunity contains the following essential nutrients for healthy immune function:

  • Echinacea Purpurea Echinacea purpurea (coneflower)—a flowering herb clinically proven to stimulate white blood cell production.
  • Spirulina Spirulina contains over one hundred vitamins and minerals including beta-carotene, iron, vitamin E, B-12, chlorophyll, phytonutrients, and GLA. Spirulina has been show to boost immune system function.
  • Elderberry Elderberry provides both Vitamins A and C, as well as free radical scavengers. It also contains flavonoids, which have antioxidant properties and may help prevent damage to the body's cells.
  • L-Glutamine Glutamine is a primary energy source for your immune system.
  • Apple Fiber A recent study performed in the US shows that Apple Fiber may strengthen the immune system.
  • Olive Leaf Researchers have discovered that olive leaf is particularly beneficial for individuals looking to increase energy, boost their immune system and lower cholesterol.
  • L-Lysine HCL L-Lysine helps the immune system produce antibodies.
  • Coenzyme Q10 Coenzyme Q10 is a compound that is made naturally in the body. A recent study shows that Coenzyme Q10 stimulates animal immune systems, leading to higher antibody levels, and increased resistance to infection.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Does G-Immunity Work For Everyone?

No... We have a 2% return rate. Most everyone LOVES G-Immunity. A few Don't. We really can't please everyone. There's really only one way for you to know... try it! And if you don't Love it... You get All Your Money Back. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

2. How Long Does Each Bottle Last?

30 Days. Never exceed the recommended dosage of 2 capsules daily. Increasing the dosage may cause irritation.

3. Does G-Immunity Really Work?

You will never hear us making any bogus claims about this natural immunity supplement. All we can do is tell you our personal results and the results of clinical studies performed on individual ingredients. You can also read customer feedback to see how customers just like you feel about it. Some Don't like it. More than 98% do. The other 2% get their money back. SO THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO RISK FOR YOU!

4. How long Shipping Take?

It is important for us to get you started on G-Immunity’s benefits, so we do our best to shop each order within one business day. For domestic orders we ship via:

  • FedEx 2 Day Air
  • FedEx Standard Overnight
  • Standard (3-5 days)
  • Priority (2-3 days)

International orders are shipped via:

  • FedEx International Mail (10-14 days)
  • FedEx International Priority (3-5 days, highly recommended)

5. How Many Bottles Should I Order?

We offer huge discounts for multi-bottle purchases which most customers take advantage of.

Order G-Immunity Today & Save!

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams